Thank you for showing interest in our website.
2. Who is responsible and to whom can I turn for help?
The party responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the GDPR is:
Laun GmbH Machine and Apparatus Construction
Tel: 00(+)49-6107-98669-0, Fax: 00(+)49-6107-98669-20, E-mail: email@example.com
Represented by: Jens Kollow, (Managing Director)
All those affected can address all queries and suggestions relating to data protection to us directly.
We do not meet the criteria that would require us to appoint a data protection officer.
3. Purpose of Data Processing, Deletion of Data
We operate our website in order to maintain a public image and present information about our products and services to interested parties as part of sales and marketing. This website also helps us to fulfil our contractual obligations towards our customers.
Personal data needs to be processed in order for this to happen. We will outline the types of processing that are carried out below. We delete personal data if the purpose for which it was processed no longer applies, and there is no legal obligation to retain the data which would preclude its deletion.
4. What Data Will Be Processed?
Visiting the website
We automatically record data and information about the requesting device when our website is accessed and save this data in the server's log file. The following can be recorded:
- an internet protocol address (IP address)
- the date and time at which the website was accessed
- operating system and browser type and version used by the accessing system
- the website from which our website was accessed (referrer)
- the sub-websites that link to our internet site via the accessing system
- the internet service provider (ISP) of the accessing system and
- other similar data that helps us to detect misuse and protect against cyber attacks.
This data and information in the server log file is recorded anonymously. It will be stored separately from all personal data you provide.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our "interest" within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) is the proper functioning of this website, the optimization of the content of our website and the detection of misuse and subsequent prosecution as the result of such.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our "interest" within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) is the operation of this website.
In order to protect your data, we use the most current encryption method (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS when transmitting your data.
On our website we provide a form that you can use to contact us, in order to request information on our products and services, for example, or to submit general inquiries.
In addition to any information voluntarily given and the content of your message, we also require you to provide the following information:
- E-mail address
- telephone number
We require these details in order to process your inquiry, address you correctly and provide you with a response.
Inquiries that are submitted via the contact form on our website are usually saved electronically. This system is regularly checked for information that can be deleted. If data is no longer required within the context of a relationship with a customer or interested party, or the data subject has an overriding interest, the data in question will be deleted, provided there is no legal obligation which would require us to keep it.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our "interest" within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) is communication with customers and interested parties.
5. Recipients / Forwarding of Data
We do not pass on data you have provided us with to third parties.
We sometimes use external service providers, e.g. website hosting, as part of the operation of our website. A service provider may become aware of personal data in the course of this service relationship. We choose our service providers with care and take all measures required under data protection law to ensure that data is processed properly.
There are no plans to transmit data to third countries.
6. Forwarding to Another Website
Therefore, please refer to the respective data protection regulations of the other website providers.
7. Rights of the Data Subject
You can use the contact details provided in point 2 to exercise the following rights relating to your personal data at any time:
- The right to request confirmation that personal data relating to you is being processed
- The right to information about the personal data relating to you and the ways in which it is processed
When you submit a request for such information, we must ask you for proof of identity in order to verify who you are. We kindly ask for your understanding in this matter.
- The right to amend incorrect personal data
- The right to delete your personal data that is stored by us or
- The right to limit the processing of such data, provided there are no other legal bases which would prevent such.
- Right to data portability, You have the right to request that automatically processed data is handed over to you or - if technically possible - to a third party, in a common, machine-readable format, provided the data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of performance of a contract that has been concluded with us.
- Within the scope of legal provisions, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data by us.
- Any consent that is given which allows us to process your personal data can be withdrawn with future effect at any time.
If you have any doubts regarding the legality of the processing of your personal data, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the responsible regulatory authority for data protection. You can find contact details for Germany's responsible regulatory authorities (Federal Data Protection Commissioners (Landesdatenschutzbeauftragte)) by clicking on the following link: www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
8. Withdrawing Consent
If we process your personal data on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent with future effect at any time.
The legality of any data processing that was carried out on the basis of this consent up until the time at which consent is withdrawn remains unaffected by the withdrawal of said consent.
9. Use of an Automatic Decision-Making Process
As a responsible company, we do not use an automatic decision-making process or profiling.